Figure drawing sessions will be held at York Art Association on Monday evenings in the Studio/Classroom July 13 – August 10. Local artist Peter Danko will monitor the sessions. Peter has always been interested in longer poses and tends to concentrate on faces.
These sessions are for anyone who wants to draw regardless of skill level. We all, no matter our degree of experience or expertise, are there to try and do our personal best! So the only person who will be there to judge your work is you! Practice is the only way we are be able to improve our skills.
1. Sessions will run from 6-9 pm on Mondays, July 13 – August 10,2015.
2. We will alternate weeks; one with a nude pose, and the next, a clothed pose, of someone sitting for a portrait. The advantage of this is that we may have a great opportunity to get some very interesting faces of people who are not interested in posing naked but, if arm twisted, will allow us to sketch a portrait of them.
3. Will start out with 4-5, 5 minute body poses. Something to loosen us up.
4. The remainder of the time will be a single pose.
5. Cost $10 per session with no additional model fees.
York Art Association
Studio / Classroom
220 S. Marshall St.
York, PA 17402
(rear entrance from parking lot)
Please, if you are interested, contact Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get an idea as to how many people may be coming.