YAA POLICY: KEY CARD AND BUILDING USAGE; PAGES C 1;
APPROVED: OCTOBER 18, 2011
- Only committee chairs, officers, instructors, and maintenance personnel shall have access to key cards.
- Key cards can be issued by the office manager for specific and approved use. These cards are for time-limited access.
- A programmed key card for specific usage will be available in the lock box, located at the front entry.
- After hours (other than 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday) building use is specifically designated for meetings and classes only.
- Key cards are issued to specific personnel who are responsible for their individual use and are not to be “loaned” to others.
- Effective November 1, 2011, a $10.00 deposit fee will be assessed for each key holder. The $10.00 deposit will be refunded upon return of the card. The cost for replacement of lost or damaged cards will be the responsibility of the identified user.